Our wireless solutions support carrier-class connections to meet all the requirements of fixed network service providers, such as telecommunications carriers, cable companies, ILEC/CLECs, Internet service providers (ISPs) and for new Tier 2 and 3 rural service providers planning to extend broadband to underserved markets with the benefit of new Government Stimulus funds.
Our products combine high reliability with a complete range of redundancy options, from simple standby to full equipment protection and resilient network architecture support, with no single points of failure.
Our broad portfolio of wireless transmission solutions support scalable TDM (PDH, SDH and SONET), alongside native transport of high speed Ethernet/IP. for short haul access, as an alternative to leased copper lines, and for metro and long distance trunking applications as an alternative to costly leasing or fiber deployments.
- Ultra-high reliability, with proven field performance in networks worldwide
- Comprehensive equipment redundancy options
- Carrier-class transmission of TDM and Ethernet data
- Highly integrated features, including built-in routing for TDM and Ethernet data
- Advanced traffic performance monitoring
- NEBS Level 3 environmental and safety compliance
- Low power consumption
- Complete portfolio of turnkey services, including business consulting, network design, site and project engineering, field deployment, network integration, provisioning and optimization, maintenance and managed network services