Design and Review Services
For nearly 50 years, Aviat Networks has planned and designed networks around the world. Based on the experience and lessons learned, Aviat has built a reputation for unsurpassed excellence in delivering solutions that our customers need to open new markets and win against their competition.
Whether you are planning a single radio link or a nationwide network, designing a 4G/LTE network, or a university/corporate campus solution, our engineers will research, assemble and validate all the components for a comprehensive engineering plan that will meet or exceed your systemlevel expectations.
And if you are planning a broad migration from TDM to packet – Ethernet or IP/MPLS we have the networking expertise to guide you every step of the way in the complex task of transforming your legacy circuit-switched equipment to new packet-based transport technologies. In most cases, this will involve a multi-vendor strategy to deliver. Aviat has a long track record of success working across diverse network solutions.
Our inhouse engineering professionals have extensive field deployment experience, backed by solid engineering training and certification. Their local and regional expertise forms the foundation of our singleminded focus on reducing system downtime and unnecessary costs during the deployment phase of your project, resulting in faster timetorevenue as well as longer MeanTime Between Failure (MTBF) across your solution.
- Accelerate time to revenue and time to market by minimizing design churn with our industry-leading experts
- Deliver projects at a lower cost by minimizing design churn and implementing solutions correctly the first time
- Efficient and effective network designs developed by engineers who stand by your side and understand your business
- In-house engineers with field experience form the core of our design and planning staff
- Relentless focus on detail and customer satisfaction
Network Engineering Services, including
- Path and site engineering and studies
- Transmission and RF engineering
- Network engineering and planning
- Aligning network design with business goals and objectives Network Optimization, including
- End-to-end TDM, hybrid or IP packet optimization
- Post deployment network optimization