Aviat’s Site Services uphold the highest professional standards for civil engineering activities for construction activities to support network deployment projects anywhere in the world. This includes network extensions and expansion to complete green field deployments in the most demanding environments.
Our Site Services deploy local in-house staff who have extensive local expertise to navigate through the complex and often confusing local regulations.
Aviat Site Services range from site acquisition and leasing to civil structure design and deployment (e.g., roads, access, cell site power plants, fencing, tower erection) to a variety of environment and transmission surveys.
- Locally based Aviat personnel with in-depth understanding of local and regional requirements
- Complete, single-source solution for any size project
- Local expertise backed by global resources and logistics
- Proven deployment successes for end-to-end TDM and IP/Ethernet networks and RAN deployment in every major telecom region in the world
- Network Operations Center (NOC) construction
Our extensive Site Services offerings include but are not limited to:
- Operating with local regulators for permitting and licensing
- Foundation designs for towers, shelters and buildings
- Path surveys
- Civil surveys and tower audits
- Geotechnical studies/surveys
- Geophysical surveys to determine extent of in-place foundations
- Environmental assessments to determine local impacts and any special requirements needed for construction of new towers
- Civil works: from clearing and leveling sites to site construction
- Tower construction: from installation to cabling to mounting antennas to equipment removal
- Installation of power systems: installing, cabling and commissioning all equipment to support powering a site
- Security: installation of padlocks, warning systems and other necessary accessories required to secure your site