Program & Project Management
Experience and commitment for success
Aviat project and field managers have successfully led network implementations from major multinational Tier 1 mobile carriers to local Tier 2 and Tier 3 operators, in developed and untapped markets around the world.
We are guided by the unwavering principle that the success of any deployment project—large or small—depends on experienced, comprehensive project oversight. As a result, Aviat has developed one of networking industry’s strongest portfolio of in-house management expertise and experience. This combined with our relentless customer focus drives us to deliver your project on schedule.
Aviat’s success-driven professionals guide and advise customers at varying levels of support:
- Program Managers. Senior administrators who have the final contract authority and provide a single point of contact for our customers.
- Project Managers. Extensive hands-on experience testing your solution at our staging facilities, directing installations and network integration, and planning end-to-end project services.
- Field Supervisors. Local authority agent, directing on-site activities to include collaboration with Accredited Service Partners.
We stand side-by-side with our customers through every stage of their network deployment.
- Project Management experience for radio access networks supporting 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE as well as Network Management Solutions.
- Scalable solutions for any size project, including greenfield deployments, network expansions or upgrades.
- Single point of contact for our customers throughout the lifecycle of the project to include progress reporting, scheduling, escalation, resolution and final sign off.
- Highly experienced Project Managers who stand by your side with authority to deploy local and corporate resources to address all project requirements.
- Locally based Field Supervisors who understand local regulations and conditions to ensure quick, cost-effective solution deployment.
- Management of projects end-to-end throughout your network’s lifecycle
- Project updates and status monitoring
- Milestone tracking
- Contractual compliance
- Customer relations
- Budget control
- Resource management
- Issue management, escalation and resolution
- Procurement management
- Interface with Engineering, Network Design and Contractors