TRuepoint® 6500 – High Capacity Trunking
The TRuepoint 6500 digital microwave radio is the most compact ultra-high capacity trunking radio available in today’s market, specifically designed to meet the extremely reliable long distance backbone applications where fiber infrastructure is not available or is cost prohibitive to deploy or lease.
TRuepoint 6500 is available in all key frequencies bands from 4 to 13 GHz in a highly modular design, and is the only product on the market to deliver a total capacity of up to 2.5 Gbit/s in a single ETSI rack. Integrated options include space diversity and XPIC for co-channel operation.
TRuepoint 6500 can also be supplied configured as a terminal or add/drop repeater station, with an optional add/drop multiplexer—all in one rack.
- Industry-leading 16xSTM-1 in a single ETSI rack
- High (+32dBm) transmit power options
- Integrated Cross-Polarization Interference Cancellation (XPIC) compensated up to 20 dB depolarization
- Gigabit Ethernet interface option
- Automatic Transmit Power Control (ATPC) standard
- Remote software download for upgrades
- SDH digital radio fully compliant to ITU-T, ITU-R Recs and ETSI regulations
- Full range of frequency bands: 4, U4, 5, L6, U6, M7, L7, U7, 7W, L8, K8, 11 and 13 GHz
- N+1 hitless, errorless switching for alternated polarization operation up to 7+1/8+0
- 2x(N+1) protection switching for co-channel operation for 2x(7+1)/2x(8+0)
- Low power consumption—less than 100W per RF channel
- Dual 2 Mbps wayside channels per RF channel
- Maximum of 16 complete systems per rack
TRuepoint 6500, spares management keep wireless operator in Africa lead
Zain Nigeria upgrades their 3G network capacity using Eclipse and TRuepoint.
Wataniya Telecom Maldives
3G Mobile and Broadband Service Rollout with TRuepoint 6500. Aviat delivers a turnkey backbone solution for Wataniya Telecom Maldives.