Paperless Chart Recorder (PCR)
Aviat’s Paperless Chart Recorder (PCR) allows you to diagnose and isolate path performance issues quickly from a central or remote office, eliminating bulky, expensive paper chart recorders. PCR monitors and records performance data for our Eclipse microwave radios, as well as our legacy radios.
Information is presented in an easy-to-use, graphical format, enabling your transmission engineers to establish whether a path performance problem is a radio or atmospheric issue. PCR can reveal fade activity, ducting layer entrapment, antenna misalignment, decoupling/movement issues, interference, maintenance activity and module behavior.
- Continuous main/diversity received signal level (RSL)
- All main/diversity receiver alarms
- Signal degradation and eye quality indications
- Online transmitter and receiver switching for 1+1 or 1:N protected systems
- Tributary interface alarms such as ES (errored seconds), SES (severely errored seconds) and LOF (loss of frame)
- Equipment module alarms
- Date and time
- Pentium processor, 450 MHz, IBM compatible computer with mouse
- 20 MB free hard drive space
- 1 COM port
- Computer graphic card compatible with a minimum of 1024x768 resolution
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 or later) or Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or later) operating system