The Eclipse Edge is a multi-service, Ethernet + TDM wireless transport solution optimized to deliver the lowest cost of ownership and simplify network migration to all-IP. This compact, low-power and simple-to-deploy microwave radio will help reduce CAPEX and OPEX for new network extensions and cell-site connections.
The Eclipse Edge’s exceptionally low-power consumption (13W) and efficient heat-sink design ensures extremely high reliability. With its small size and lightweight, site demands for power, tower loading and space are significantly lower. Altogether, ongoing operational costs and maintenance are greatly reduced for minimal lifetime OPEX.
Eclipse Edge redefines cost-effective backhaul for the last-mile network edge for network operators poised for future growth.
- Smallest and lightest ODU in its class
- Extremely low power consumption
- Easy to ship, transport, install and maintain
- Significantly lower tower loading
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 7, 13, 15, 18, 23 and 38 GHz bands.
- User-selectable throughput up to 32 Mbit/s full duplex
- Up to 16xE1 native TDM plus 2x10/100baseT Ethernet traffic
- Built-in Layer 2 Intelligent switch
- Jumbo frame support up to 2000 bytes
- Support for VLAN traffic and prioritization, 802.1p or DiffServ